- Finding Nemo: Just keep swimming.
- Toy Story: Reach for the sky.
- The Lion King: Hakuna Matata! It means no worries for the rest of your days.
- Cinderella: Even miracles take a little time.
- Alice in Wonderland: They say if you dream about something more than once, it's sure to come true.
- Winnie the Pooh: If you live to be 100, I want to live to 100 minus a day so I never have to life without you.
- Peter Pan: All it takes is faith and trust.
- Lilo and Stitch: Ohana means family and family means no one gets left behind.
- Tangled: It's okay to run away with strange men.
remember that one time you called your teacher mom
I don’t know about my teacher, but I used to call my best friend mom and my mom my best friend’s name because they both started with an M.
Warning; This post is rambly
When I first started watching Pretty Little Liars just over a year ago, the idea that I would be writing an essay on the importance of Paige McCullers would never have crossed my mind and yet that is exactly what I’m doing.